Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's a girl!

We are overjoyed with the news that grandbaby #6 is a little girl!  She will make her grand entrance some time in mid to late February.  The doctor said she looks healthy and everything looks fine.  Praise God.  Two years ago on June 29, 2007, Callie Grace was born into Heaven.  We never got the joy of knowing her.  Then along came Corban Boyd, and his first month of life was touch and go.  You would never know that now - he is so hard to keep up with.  He is a true miracle and such a joy.  Now little baby girl will join the family.  I am humbled at the Creator's blessings to our family.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my My New 30 blog to enter the YoPlus giveaway! Be sure to click that link for free yogurt if you are currently using another probiotic yogurt. Course they want you to change brands, but hey, it's free yogurt!

    Congrats on the new baby granddaughter on your way! I was just blessed with a little granddaugther a couple of months ago. She's my 2nd grandchild and probably the last, since I only had 1 son myself. I don't see them going for 3 kids, but I guess ya never know! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete